Most of our collections cases are handled on a percentage if we represent the plaintiff, and on an hourly rate if we represent a defendant. Sometimes, because the amount in controversy is small or the probability of collecting does not justify our time, we require plaintiffs to pay an hourly rate as well.
- Small Claims Court Procedures
- Judgement was entered against you. Now what?
- You won a judgement. Now what do you do?
Other useful material:
- Small Claims Court Procedures (Very large Acrobat file. May take a few minutes to download.)
- Civil Judgement Checklist
- Confession of Judgement, Fairfax County Circuit
- Garnishment Disposition
- Writ of Possession in Unlawful Detainer
- Fairfax County General District Court Request for Court Action – Civil/Small Claims Division